- Daily Mysore self-practice and Vinyasa Flow classes
- Course is not integrated with drop-in classes. Video support to help you improve your teaching skills
- Green juice fast once a week and 70% living food
- Working with 5 experienced international and multi-diverse teachers
- Encouragement in assisting/apprenticing after the course, with the lead teacher
- A good basis in Hatha and touching on Iyengar & Kundalini Yoga
- A practical knowledge of yoga therapy & body cleansing through ayurveda & kriyas
- Enhancing Self practice & teaching skills
- A foundation in Kundalini (in 300+ hrs)
- Training Manuals and valuable literature
- An emboldened, self-aware knowledge that will enable you to teach Level 1 asana classes confidently and competently
- Awareness of safe practice for both teacher and student, through modification and sequencing of Asanas to suit an individual’s body
- Self-confidence and belief in your ability to communicate and demonstrate
- Understanding of risk assessment
- A thorough grounding in the history of yoga
- Insightful awareness of your own practice - both an acceptance of its limits and the tools to evolve
- An experiential foundation of yoga philosophy and how to integrate this into your life
- An awareness of the issues that can arise for you as a teacher
- A professional and ethical framework from which to practice
- Rigorous development of your own Asana practice, including essentials of Pranayama and Meditation
- Comprehensive foundation in Yoga Philosophy
- Good grounding in Anatomy and Physiology and its application in the practice of Asana
- Teaching expertise including Articulation, Presenting skills and the Art of Adjusting
- Essential insights into the Yoga Business and setting up as a Teacher
- Techniques of Yoga – 141.5 hours
- Teaching Methodology – 51 hours
- Anatomy and Physiology – 30 hours
- Yogic Scripture, Philosophy, Ethics, & Lifestyle - 46 hours
- Group Practicum and Presentation Skills – 47.5 hours
06:00am – 08:00am : Mysore self-practice, Sushumna Vinyasa Flow
08:00am – 09:00am : Meditation and Pranayama
09:00am – 10:30am : Breakfast, showers
10:30am – 01:30pm : Lectures, discussion, techniques. Group classes
01:30pm – 04:30pm : Lunch/Break, Relaxation
04:30pm – 06:30pm : Lecture, discussion, techniques, practicum, asana.
06:30pm – 07:30pm : Dinner
07:30pm – 09:00pm : Most evenings - Satsang and special activities (guest lectures, film, kirtan/Aarti)
Course Structure - The course lasts 316 hours. It is an immersion and therefore intense but utilises your time constructively and gives you enough free time to process what you are learning. There are non-contact hours included on this course. Most of these hours must be completed as pre-homework which consists of reading and report writing as well as some practical exercises, attending classes or doing a self practice 6 times a week is advisable before embarking on the course, this is all good preparation and a must to help you get the most out of this course.
- Certificate of Completion from 300+ YTT (Yoga Teacher Training program)
- Eligibility for Yoga Alliance (YA) USA, RYT 200 (recognized internationally)
- Eligibility through us to register with Yoga Alliance International (India & Internationally based)
The YTT will be led by Sonja Appel (ERYT 200) Director of YTT. Sonja has great depth of knowledge in all things yogic and has 15 years of experience teaching and leading workshops in London, India and Nepal.
Nana Sun who has taught in China, India and Russia, will assist with the morning Asana sessions, and teach Hatha Yoga and Pranayama & Meditation.
Dr. Abhay Keste, a disciple of BKS Iyengar is qualified from the BKS Iyengar Institute and has a degree in Homeopathic medicine. He has two Yoga centers in India. He uses his own self made equipment to enable complete remedial therapy through Iyengar.
Dr. Keste will be teaching the Anatomy & Iyengar modules on the YTT.
Amrit Nam Kaur, has her own Kundalini Studio in Delhi and will provide insights into Kundalini Yoga and healing.
Archarya Anand is a very experienced philosopher and astrologist and Pandit from the Shiva School of Kashmir, who will teach yoga philosophy, mantras and Kriyas, he is the head of the Vedic Valley Institute in Goa.
The teachers come from different schools of Yoga to give a broad perspective, within a structured teaching & syllabus.
- High quality training with 5 very experienced, international teachers, all who are recognized in their field, plus training manuals
- Accommodation in a beautiful resort, on a twin sharing basis
- All meals - breakfast, lunch & dinner (Gourmet Vegetarian/Vegan food, green juice fast days & 70% living food)
- Group Mentoring and Video Assistance
- Training manuals & other literature
- Flights from your home country
- Travel costs to and from Airport / Sea Port
- Travel insurance
- Ayurveda treatments
- Entrance fees to cultural sites, outside meals
- Any additional activities
** For further details or any information, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org