- Participate in the authentic core strengthening yoga
- Comprehensive knowledge of Asanas, Pranayama, meditation and Yogic philosophy
- Cultivate energetic clarity, personal refinement, and a balanced approach to living
- Find harmony amidst the soothing blue waters and white sands of Ko Pha Ngan island
Benefits of the Agama Yoga practice:
- Improve your physical, emotional and mental well-being
- Gain more energy and vitality, while you increase your willpower and self-confidence
- Develop new awareness of your patterns and habits with enhanced mental clarity and focus
- Learn the ability to receive and direct energies in your day to day life
- Inspiration and methods to achieve your goals and transform your life
- The practice and knowledge given in the course will allow you to gain a deeper understanding of yourself, strengthen your physical body, improve your willpower and self-confidence, create healthy new habits, and find emotional balance and inner harmony
- You will also become aware of energy, learn to recognize its different forms and understand how to direct it for a specific purpose
For further details or to create customized packages get in touch with us at email@example.com
The destination has an inside campus restaurant that serves some authentic delectable vegan and vegetarian meals at amazingly reasonable prices.
You will be in "the destination" for authentic Yogic knowledge - at a true spiritual university. A resource for health and vitality. We give the modern yogi a place to deepen their practice while soaking into the genuine systems of yoga. We guide students to cultivate clarity and spiritual refinement; thus empowering the individual with a balanced approach to living. Providing support to an aspiring student who is willing to live to their fullest, we provide the road map for the journey towards awakening.
The center does not offer accommodation but can provide Affiliates packages if requested. YogaTrippie is happy to help you connect to places that offers lodging with discounts at places nearby the school. Just mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further booking assistance.
17th October - 12th November
14th November - 10th December
12th December - 7th January
9th January - 4th February
6th February - 4th March
6th March - 1st April
3rd April - 29th April
1st May - 27 May
12th June - 8th July
10th Jul - 5th August
7th August - 2nd September
4th September - 30th September
2nd October - 28th October
30th October - 25th November
27th November - 23rd December
You may join our course at any time during the month, for as long as you like - a day, a week, two weeks, or an entire month. Classes are taught in English. The first class is always free and you can always repeat any class for no charges.
After the first day, additional drop-in days (including two yoga classes and evening lecture) are only AED 50 - 500 Baht
Monday - Saturday:
08:30am - 10:30am - Morning lecture (Asana of the day), Q&A and Yoga practice
04:00pm - 06:00pm - Sun salutations and asana practice
06:15pm - 08:00pm - Lecture and Q&A
*Other special events are announced separately, and followed by the course in the evening.
During the 4 week retreat, you will receive:
- An introduction to different forms of Yoga, including Nidra, Karma and Kundalini
- Instruction to 20 Asanas, including physical performance and energetic or healing effects
- An in-depth description of the complete Chakra system relationship to Asana practice
- Pranayama, meditation and Mantra techniques
- Comprehensive knowledge on Yogic philosophy, including Yamas and Niyamas
- An overview of Yogic diets, including Ayurveda and macrobiotics
- Kriya techniques – traditional Yogic methods for purifying and cleansing the body
- Using Asanas to direct energy for physical and emotional healing effects
- Enhance the power of mind through concentration and visualization techniques
- Powerful Kriyas – cleansing and detoxing techniques for vitality and longevity
- Initiation by an advanced teacher to unlock the power of Mantra in Laya Yoga
- Instruction and practice in lucid dreaming
- An introduction to Tantric sexuality
This is a Level 1 course and runs year-round. It includes two, 2-hour Hatha Yoga classes per day and one evening lecture, six days per week.
Drop-in classes are available everyday and the first day is always free!
Once a student has registered for the Level 1 course, he or she is eligible to upgrade to a 200-hour Yoga Alliance-registered teaching certificate course (YTTC).
Individuals who choose to enroll in the 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC) will complete the standard, 4 week - Level 1 course, plus receive one additional week of teaching-intensive instructions.
- Daily morning meditation
- Yoga practices twice a day
- One evening lecture
- Access to various school activities such as festivals, Bhajans and Satsangs
- Flights from your home country
- Accommodation and meals not included
- Travel insurance
- Any additional activities
Registered students may attend free events open to the entire community such as - daily morning meditations, weekly Satsangs, group meditations, and Bhajans. Students also have access to a well stacked spiritual library.
**For further details or to create customized packages, mail us at email@example.com