- Comfortable stay amidst the hills, in an uber-chic country house made in stone
- Rejuvenate your senses while you practice meditation and authentic Vinyasa yoga
- Relish the sumptuous indigenous food and local wine
- Indulge in traditional cooking to produce lighter dishes playing between flavor and texture.
- Relax in an extensive parkland and forest surrounding the venue
- Enjoy outdoor BBQ, heated pool, spa, covered dining area is also available
- Experience guided wine tour, tasting and white truffle picking is organised
The organizers strive to provide a short, luxurious holiday and also get you involved in some spiritual learning in a beautiful valley overlooking the vineyard. This is a 4 day retreat in the months of September / October 2017 - we are now accepting pre-bookings for this retreat (dates yet to be announced).
For further details or to create customized packages get in touch with us at email@example.com
Nearest Airport options
- Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport(GOA)- 60 minutes
- Turin Airport (TRN)- 90 minutes
- Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport (NCE)- 2 hours 30 minutes
- Milan–Malpensa Airport (MXP)- 2 hours 30 minutes
Following are the room types. All prices are based on 2 persons sharing.
- en-suite and walk-in closet.
- Spacious bedroom
- Top floor with full height balcony windows overlooking the valley
- king size bed
- Satellite TV
- Underfloor heating and towel radiator
- Linen, dressing gowns, slippers and towels are provided, wc
Bedroom on Top Floor:
- Bedroom on the top floor
- French windows overlooking the side garden and onward to the pool
- King size bed
- Walk-in closet
- Spacious designer bathroom with wc
Bedroom on Middle Floor:
- Bedroom on middle floor
- Full length windows overlooking the side garden
- 2 extra single beds
- Antique wardrobe, ricking chair
- Walk-in shower,wc
Double Room with Twin Beds:
- 2 double bedrooms with twin beds
- Room on the Ground floor
- Walk-in shower room with wc that is shared
- Three rooms leading onto a small landing with two stone steps to a door leading to the entrance hallway
- Door is lockable
Fabrizio is a very experienced and talented masseur with a passion for his art. Fabrizio has created a unique program of treatments specially for Unique Yoga to help guests enjoy their time at this picturesque villa.
From relaxing to therapeutic massages, treatments are focused to deliver benefits to enhance your well being.
The team also consists of an International beauty consultant who is the founder and general manager of a beauty company in Netherlands. She manages the villa, and can also arrange for private wine tasting and tours.
03:00pm - 05:00pm Arrive at the Villa .
05:00pm - 06:00pm Welcome meeting with the yoga instructor and organizers and info about activities.
06:00pm - 07:30pm Evening yoga.
07:30pm - 08:00pm Welcome drink with dinner.
08:00am - 08:30am Awake to a refreshing, cleansing aromatic cup of herbal tea
08:30am - 10:30am Morning yoga
10:30am - 11:30am A nourishing breakfast of fresh juices, sun ripened fruits, eggs, cheeses, cereals, yogurts, bread, teas and coffees
11:30am - 02:00pm Depart for a wine tasting at a famous Barolo vineyard
02:00pm - 03:00pm Lunch time
06:00pm - 07:30pm Evening yoga
07:30pm - 09:00pm Dinner in the villa, wine included
08:00am - 08:30am Morning tea
08:30am - 10:30am Morning yoga
10:30am - 11:30am Breakfast
01:00pm - 03:30pm Walk in hills with the truffle hunter and his dogs
04:30pm - 06:00pm Massage (subject to prior booking)
06:00pm - 07:30pm Evening yoga and high tea
07:30pm - 09:00pm Dinner cooked by a Michelin starred chef in the villa. Barolo wine included
Enjoy an early breakfast
12:00 pm Check out
- Daily morning and evening yoga classes
- Daily meals prepared fresh from local produce
- Complementary wine with dinner
- Drinking water, juices, coffee and tea
- Full board meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Use of the Jacuzzi and the gardens
- Yoga mats and props for all your practice sessions
At additional cost
- Dinner cooked by a Michelin Star chef
- Optional massages
- Ravioli making class
- Travel/Flight costs to and from Resort
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for staff
- Items of a personal nature/souvenirs
**For further details or to create customised packages do mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org