- Lovely stay at one of
- Nutrition Insights for Healthy Lifestyle
- Exploration of Thai Yoga Explored
- Different Topics of discussion are chosen on orientation day
- With access to other Thai Massage Spa locations, one of Thailand’s quietest beaches that offers long walks filled with sea shell finding
- Watching a lot of ecstatic sunrises
- Pink Dolphin boat experience, a close up and personal view of these magical rare animals
- The retreat balances group activity with personal time. Dinners vary each evening by theme, with Friday Night Beach Bar-B-Que
MORNING YOGA, SUNSET YIN YOGA AND MORE
BikYasa Yoga Fusion of Ashtanga and the hot 26 practice, healing the body, challenging the mind while balancing silence and modern music. Ashtanga Yoga Exploration on the primary and secondary series. Guided practice for all levels. Discover the bliss that lies in this ancient practice. VinYasa Yoga Playful experimentation on breath connected movements. Yin Yoga A quiet practice that heals connective tissue, balances internal organs and repairs the skeletal system.
AFTERNOON PROGRAMS THAT EXPLORE BACK BENDING, POSTURE ALIGNMENT, NUTRITION, ACRO THAI YOGA
Back Bending, this practice taught to Gabriel by Master Kumar of Mysore India will help you enhance your back bending practice, provide you with insight on the spine and help you move beyond the fear of looking back. Posture clinic What are the subtleties of the most common yoga poses? How do we achieve lightness in arm balance and inversions? What are the benefits of yoga postures? All of these questions will be answered. Acro and Thai Yoga Enjoy a playful interaction of partner assisted yoga postures, with Acro yoga and learn the secrets of Thailand’s healing practice, shared in a manner that you can take into your daily life with Thai Yoga practice. Nutrition Achieve a balanced approach to enjoying your food, drink and lifestyle.
Gentle yoga class to wind of the day. Followed by dinner & Rest.
Yoga classes are held in one of two locations -
- The Yoga Deck above the Spa – a marvelous, wooden floor, open structure, overlooking the resort out into the ocean
- The Pool Deck – where we usually have the Evening Yin Yoga, enjoying the sunset colors above
Note - Programs are subject to changes.
- Daily large breakfast and 3-course dinner, options for all restrictions available, from gluten free to vegan
- Morning Active Yoga and Evening Yin Yoga
- 2 workshops per week (workshops topics to be revealed on first day of retreat)
- Nature hike along the mountains to a waterfall view point (week 1) - Cave and Natural Fish Spa (week 2)
- Pink Dolphin boat experience – you get an up close and personal view of these magical rare animals
- Traditional Thai Morning Market experience
- One Spa treatment (per week)
- Airport pickup (from Surat Thani or Krabi airports)
- Evening bedtime snack
- Flights from your home country
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities for staff
- Extra Spa services
- Additional tours
- Items of a personal nature/souvenirs
**For further details or to create customized packages do mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org